How to Arrive
Departing from main European airports or from main Mediterranean ports, one arrives to the following Corsican cities: Ajaccio, Figari and Bastia, as well as the city of Olbia in Sardinia (Costa Smeralda)
FROM CORSICA: FIGARI AIRPORT (SOUTH OF CORSICA)
- Taxi transfer from Figari airport to the pier of Piantarella (10 min. from Bonifacio): approx. 30minutes
- Boat transfer from the pier of Piantarella to the Island of Cavallo: approx. 10/15 minutes
From the small port of Piantarella there are two possibilities to arrive to the island of Cavallo:
1. The “ROTATION” a boat organized by ASIC (Association Syndicale Ile de Cavallo). Daily service with fee; for information about times and prices contact the Hotel.
2. “FABIR III” boat of the Hotel & SPA des Pecheurs. On request service with fee subject to availability.
FROM SARDINIA: OLBIA AIRPORT (COSTA SMERALDA)
- Taxi transfer from Olbia airport to the pier of Santa Teresa di Gallura: approx. 1 hour
- Boat transfer from the pier of Santa Teresa di Gallura to the Island of Cavallo: approx. 30 min.
BOAT TRANSFERTS ARE GUARANTETED FROM 08H00 TO 20H00. NIGHT TRANSFERTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AND SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Helicopter transfers are available on request from both Figari and Olbia airport. For information please contact the Hôtel & Spa des Pêcheurs.
The circulation of cars and the mooring of boats to nonresidents on the island is forbidden – it is possible to rent an electric car at the Hotel & SPA des Pecheurs:
If you would like to reach the island of Cavallo with your own boat, please contact the manager of the port of Cavallo +33 (0)4 952 58 011 or contact the Hotel
If you are already in Corsica or you are planning to arrive with your own car, please drive to Piantarella; once there you can park along the road ( low season) or in an external parking area (service with fee). In Bonifacio there is a garage for covered parking (service with fee). For further information please contact the Hotel.
If you are already in Sardinia or you are planning to arrive with your own car, please drive to Santa Teresa di Gallura; once there you can park along the road ( low season) or in an external parking area (service with fee). For further information please contact the Hotel.
If you have rented a car please note that the only rent a car available in Bonifacio is “Europe car”
TO BETTER ASSIST YOU WITH TRANSFERS TO AND FROM THE ISLAND OF CAVALLO, MAY WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO COMMUNICATE YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES AT LEAST 10DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL DATE.